Management Liability is a dedicated team of experts providing protection, advocacy, and leadership on all issues pertaining to the liability of individual directors and officers as well as their companies, for both the publicly and privately held. Dedicated to a corporate governance-based risk management philosophy, this team is well-versed in these specialty coverage areas:
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability (D&O)
- Errors and Omissions Insurance (E&O)
- Fidelity Bond and Crime Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Kidnap and Ransom
The Gallagher Boston team are proven leaders when it comes to Initial Public Offerings. Through the years, our team has served as the D&O broker for over 240 companies during their IPO. Recently, the Gallagher Boston team has assisted 63 clients through their IPO process in the past 3 years. Today, the Gallagher Boston team manages the D&O programs for over 220 publicly traded companies.
The team has an unsurpassed understanding of the complex issues involving D&O through our experience working with companies in our key industries. This understanding and experience allows us to use a systematic, well-conceived approach to placing D&O coverage that affords the best value available from the marketplace.
- Educate – We work to educate our clients about D&O risks, and the underwriters about the strengths of our client’s company.
- Negotiate – We negotiate the most comprehensive coverage at the most competitive price with only the best insurers.
- Advocate – We serve as your advocate in the insurance marketplace when negotiating and placing coverage, and more importantly as an advocate on your behalf when you have a claim.
- Data Driven Advice – Benchmarking is the key component of the due diligence process, allowing you to present to your Board of Directors the rationale for the D&O program you propose – including design, loss forecasting, limits, insurers, terms/conditions, and cost.
For additional information about our Management Liability capabilities or other insurance needs, please contact Jennifer Sharkey at Jennifer_Sharkey@AJG.com, call our office at 888-261-8884, or click here to tell us more about your specific needs.