Personal Risk Management
In today’s busy environment, executives and high net-worth individuals are often too busy to ensure that their personal risk management programs are properly managed. WGA’s team takes a unique approach, by reviewing your personal needs for coverage. We also work in conjunction with your other trusted advisors, to develop a tailor-made, strategic plan to address all aspects of managing your personal risks.
Some areas that we can be of service to you are:
- Detailed analysis vs. your current insurance program
- Strategic plan vs. tactical insurance placements
- Consolidation of carriers across entire plan, and leveraging your entire account to maximize attractiveness to carriers
- Overall personalized approach to your specific needs
Personal Risk Management product offerings include:
- Homeowners/Condominium Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Valuable Article Insurance (Fine Art, Jewelry, Antiques)
- Employment Practices Liability for Family Offices and Household
- Personal Aviation Insurance
- Personal or Executive Group Excess Liability
- Other specialty coverages
Take some time to talk with our Private Client Group with regards to your Personal Risk Management program, and you will see how this level of service can make a difference.
Also, we encourage you to visit WGA InsureBlog or helpful items posted on personal risk managements.
For additional information about our Personal Risk Management Practice, please contact Bruce MacDougall at our Corporate Headquarters at (617) 261-6700 or via email at bmacdougall@WGAins.com.