WGA ExecutiveRisk presents Web Cast on Executive Compensation Issues
Playing by the New SEC Rules and Preparing for Your 2007 Proxy
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Over the past year the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission approved the biggest overhaul of executive compensation rules in 14 years, including a requirement that public companies lay out specific information about the programs and practices for granting stock and options to their top officers.
These new requirements force companies to disclose all forms of compensation – pay, options, bonuses, perks and benefits, as well as any “golden parachute” agreements, including what the executives would get if they were fired, or if the company is sold or merges.
You are invited to join us for a web cast hosted by William Gallagher Associates and Chubb Insurance Companies to explore the implications for companies in 2007 concerning these new requirements.
Topics to be covered include:
* Backdating and spring loading executive stock options
* What’s behind the new rule? Practical and strategic implications of the new rule
* How to implement and prepare for your 2007 Proxy
Our panel of experts include:
* Marian A. Tse, Partner and Chair of the ERISA/Employee Benefits Practice, Goodwin Procter LLP
* Tony Galban, Senior Vice President and Global D&O Product Manager, Chubb Insurance Companies
* Paul Hodgson, Senior Research Associate, Executive and Director Compensation, The Corporate Library
* Serving as our moderator will be Jennifer Sharkey, Senior Vice President, Executive Risk Practice, William Gallagher Associates
If you are concerned about the implications of these new SEC Rules, you will not want to miss this very valuable hour.
To view this WGA Webinar, you must first download and install the Conference Player . After installing the player, you can view this Webinar by simply clicking on its link.