A look at business interruption coverage for life sciences companies and managing supply chain resiliency
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Online interactive web cast
There is a disruption to your revenue stream or your largest single source supplier or partner burns to the ground. Are you covered?
Whether you are generating income from the commercialization of your product or are a research and development company dependent on milestones and grants, an interruption to your revenue stream and/or supply chain could deal a fatal blow to your company.
Regardless of your stage of development, these interruptions are exposures that impact every life science company. But how do you quantify your company’s potential exposure to loss? What is the financial impact to you if a key supplier or partner suffers a loss at their location? To what degree can you protect your financial downside via insurance?
You are invited to join us for a web cast hosted by WGA and Chubb Group of Insurance Companies to discuss the role of “Business Interruption” insurance in protecting life science companies at all stages in development. This web cast will assist you in quantifying your financial exposures and provide you with solutions to minimize the impact to your company’s bottom line.
- Coverage Fundamentals
- Overview of the Business Income Worksheet – For both commercial and pre-revenue companies
- Claims Perspective – Expectations in the event of a loss
Featured speakers include:
- John Kurkjian, AVP/Senior Business Income Specialist/Senior Premium Auditor, Chubb
- Stephen Harris, AVP/Life Sciences Senior Specialist, Chubb
- James Tagliente, Property General Adjuster, Chubb
- Ken Hoggins, Senior Vice President, WGA
- Moderated by Amy Sinclair, Senior Vice President, WGA
To view this WGA Webinar, you must first download and install the Conference Player . After installing the player, you can view this Webinar by simply clicking on its link.